Employment Services at our Job Center provide employment assistance, resources and career training opportunities to community members. We assist with resume writing, job search, soft skill development, job placement, career development and training.
Folsom Cordova Community Partnership operates the Folsom Cordova Job Center on the same campus as Adult Education for the Folsom Cordova Unified School District. We provide the following activities and services all free of charge:
· Pre-employment workshops · Resume preparation assistance
· Professional skills training · Interviewing skills assistance
· Access to job training scholarships · Connections to local employers
· Job Search assistance · Career planning and job coaching
· Typing Tests · Professional Clothing Closet
· Youth employment support · Refugee / Asylee employment support
· On The Job training for Refugees and Asylees
Transportation is a major barrier to receiving employment supports, therefore, in addition to our main Job Center location, FCCP provides employment services in the following locations and times.
Sunrise Tech Center (Citrus Heights) Wednesdays 10 am to 1 pm
Arab American Center (Sacramento/Arden-Arcade) Tuesdays 10 am to 1 pm
Powerhouse Transformation Center (Folsom) Thursdays 9 am to 12 pm
If you would like more information about our Employment Services, please contact Peter Boateng, Job Center Manager, at PBoateng@theFCCP.org or 916-294-9107 ext. 840505.