Our Mission, Vision, Core Values and Service Delivery Philosophies
Our mission is to enhance the education, health, and well being of the children, youth, and adults of our community.
We envision a unified, self-sufficient community in which children, youth, and adults are achieving their greatest potential.
OUR CORE VALUES
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the blueprint of our organizational culture.
Strong Leadership: Attracting and developing strong leaders who are experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about our mission and community.
Our Staff: Providing opportunities for growth, encouraging new innovative ideas, recognizing efforts and celebrating successes.
Integrity: Demonstrating transparency, honesty, follow-through and accountability, motivation and patience thrive.
Teamwork: Fostering a positive and unified team environment where flexibility, motivation and patience thrive.
Communication: Engaging in open, honest and effective communication with awareness and respect of different communication styles.
Diversity: Acknowledging the uniqueness and potential of each individual, while seeking out opportunities to connect diverse communities in meaningful ways.
Quality: Creating and maintaining mission-driven quality programming that is responsive to the communities' needs.
our Service Delivery Philosophies
These service delivery philosophies are the backbone of how we live out our mission and vision in the community. They are the tenets we hold to when we support individuals and families.
- We welcome all who seek assistance, accepting and respecting individuals and families in their current life situations.
- We commit to assessing needs, advocating appropriately, and working together towards self-sufficiency.
- We empower individuals and families by increasing their knowledge, assisting in building their skill level, and providing current, relevant resources.
- We are dedicated to walking side by side with individuals and families as partners, celebrating successes and understanding that change takes time.
- We are responsive, acting with professionalism and integrity at all times.
- We provide relevant and engaging services that focus on the strengths of individuals and families.
- We provide a nurturing environment that allows individuals and families from diverse cultures to make valuable connections and learn from one another.